In this episode, Cheryl discusses:
- Her professional background and her vision for the Brandaide podcast.
- Branding as an often mis-understood yet omnipotent term.
- How branding equals communication across multiple platforms.
- Learning from the experts to help build one’s own brand.
- We need to move out of our own knowledge silos in order to grow.
- Branding is a multi-disciplinary area of expertise.
- Branding is necessary in order to be seen and heard.
- Great branding is the root of success and legacy in business.
“Let’s help you create your revolution through evolution, and understand what it really takes to build a brand that changes the lives of those you serve.” — Cheryl Hodgson
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson:
Your Host Cheryl Hodgson: